CD-1 Super Speedway Ignition System (P/N 6000-6701K) is a complete plug and play capacitive discharge ignition system that has been designed for professional racing.
• 135 mJ spark energy output
• Set Max RPM limits with 100 RPM steps from 3,000 to 9,900 RPM
• Fully encapsulated construction. 12 pin Deutsch connector used for signal connections.
• All wiring terminated into plug n' play weatherpack connectors, the igntion is compatible with 8 cylinder racing engines, triggered by magnetic pickup distributor or crank trigger.
• Compact size. Module is 7.0"L x 5.25"W x 1.9"H. Coil is 4.4"L x 3.2"W x 3.0H
• Highly efficient switching power supply based on US Patents. Less than 5 amp current drw at 8,000 RPM
JMS-Daytona Sensors (P/N 6000-6701K) is the approved ignition for these race series: Southern Super Series, CARS Super Late Model Tour, & SPEARS Southwest Tour Series
Add to cart